Uniform and Kit List
All students in Years 7 to 11 are required to wear full uniform as listed below. Sanctions are in place for those who do not. As well as creating a smart impression and instilling a sense of pride, school uniform plays an important part in helping to safeguard your child. We expect parents to be supportive of this.
- Black single-breasted jacket with embroidered logo
- Plain mid grey or black formal pressed trousers** (plain black belt)
- Mid grey knee-length box-pleated skirt (no additional finishing details such as zips on pockets, patches etc
- Plain white shirt (button to the collar)
- Clip-on College tie with House colour
- Black formal polishable shoes (no boots, trainers, canvas shoes or steel toe caps)
- Black, grey or white socks or black tights
- Black V-neck jumper, plain (OPTIONAL)
- Black rain jacket (with logo) (OPTIONAL)
- Aprons for Art and Technology
** Trousers must not be excessively skinny or baggy and must be worn on the waist (not low-slung) and full length. No denim; no jean-style cut (with rear pockets and rear yoke seam); no ornate decorative buttons/studs.
NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ANY STUDENT: hooded tops; jeans; informal / skinny / stretchy trousers or leggings.
Eyebrow jewellery, nose, tongue and lip studs must not be worn. Only sleepers or small stud earrings may be worn. Only one per ear. Only one ring may be worn. No jewellery to be worn during PE including studded earrings.